Sunday, November 30, 2014

50 days of fall (part 1)

So today I got something maybe a bit different for you.
I got the idea from http://anotherteenontheweb.blogspot.co.uk and http://mysterious-rendezvous.blogspot.co.uk so a mini shoutout for them and for the person who made this all up.
You are very welcomed to also do the tag.

1:What is your favourite 'ber' month?
Probably October because I like dressing up as an Oscar and running away from the person dressed up as Leonardo Dicaprio! And you don't want to see our Leonardo Dicaprio naked so it's not really hard to run away from him! It's great fun believe me!

2:What is your favourite autumn leaf?
Give me a sec... Ok emm... I will go with red maple... Oh Google baby, you are there for me when no 
one else is...

3:What did you dress as for Halloween last year?
Leonardo Dicaprio and believe me They called me the white Usain Bolt back then.

4:What is your favourite fall food?
Pizza. Ok that doesn't count. Pizza with frappuccino.

5:Do you have any fall traditions?
Literally living in Starbucks and I'm not even kidding.


6:Do you have any Halloween traditions?
Watching Netflix while drinking frappuccino (you might have noticed that I might love
frappuccinos!) Halloween is like a very long lazy Saturday for me and believe me I love lazy Saturdays like the people on MySpace love being called the people on MySpace... Well I don't really think they like it but you get the point.

7:What music do you like to listen to during fall?
Sweater weather is life, Sweater weather is love! Or any other overly tumblr band or song :]

8:What is your favourite fall outfit?
Anything that would keep me warm! I really want to say something very swaggy but seriously, I would go with my everyday outfit + a warm jacket. Sorry humanity


9:Favourite spooky movie?
Any film (or movie, god bless America!) with a frappuccino. This is getting annoying isn't it?!


10:S'mores or pumpkin pie?
It's food. I will take the one that I get! What? I said they used to call me the white Usain Bolt. That was before I found out that I'm probably not gonna get any girls anyway.



11:Hot chocolate or warm apple cider?
Frappuccino. Ok ok I'm gonna stop here... I promise!

12:Do you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes? ;)
Don't even get me started...


13:What is your favourite day of the year?

You probably want me to say Christmas or Halloween but it can be anyday in the year when something amazing happens. A good day can even be as simple as the day when a really good film comes out. Sorry Pumpkin Spice Latte!

14:What would your familiar be, if you had one?
A monkey! According to my baby!

15:What is your favourite part about fall blogging?
Finding cool pictures on other blogs and websites like Weheartit and Tumblr... Like in any other time of the year actually!


This tag has actually 50 questions but for now I'm going to do only 15 because I don't know if you like these kind of posts or not. Let me know if you want me to do the rest. I don't know send me a message on MySpace or something. Haha no not MySpace, wait, can you send messages on MySpace? Oh well I guess we'll never know...

-stay classy
-k 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was just googling around (is that a real word? If not...can it be one?) and I found your blog and it seems really cool! I completely get your addiction to frappuccinos, I'm in love with them too. Can't wait for your next post! :)

    ReplyDelete