Saturday, November 29, 2014

Parties and chocolate

So today a friend of mine decided to throw a party
You might think "oh cool, a party, I bet you had fun then" (believe me I know you don't) noooooooooooo. Parties are the perfect way to make someone have second thoughts about suicide.
I mean think about it. First of all you need to decide what to wear. Do you want to be the absolute perfect looking person or the idgaf person with the moschino jeans? Do you want to be the drunk one at the party, you know the one that always gets too drunk or the chocolate is life chocolate is love person? You see my problem? And I'm not even a girl! You see I'm one of those people who don't do anything till the last second so I somehow managed to get myself to the party and because my life manages to to be perfect everyday I needed to ignore someone today at the party you know some boy drama! (Don't even...) so me and my friends decided to go out and jump on the trampoline outside the house you know like all the cool kids! But because we are talking about me, some kids were sitting on the trampoline talking about the meaning of life. Don't get me wrong I'm usually into this stuff but today I just wanted to have a little bit fun ok? I mean seriously
I don't want to know how long the tongue of your boyfriend is when I can be jumping on a trampoline like Leonardo Dicaprio trying to get an Oscar!
Oh well I somehow survived the party and I wasn't the chocolate is life chocolate is love person at the party! I swear!

Stay classy
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment