Wednesday, December 3, 2014

50 days of fall (part 2)

This is the second part of my 50 days of fall tag and yes I know its winter now but who cares? Probably everyone... But who cares?


16: What is the story behind your URL?
1 minute of thinking. In 15 minutes you will spend 14 minutes more time than me searching for a name for the blog. I really love my blog and I love writing posts but the name wasn't really a big deal... Sorry

17: What is the best thing about your town during fall?
Girls in fall outfits... I know I know you probably expected something else but I really think girls in fall outfits are really hot! Or men of course... Gender equality!

18: What are some of the things you love about fall?
The fact that I finally find a reason to stay at home and watch Netflix all day!

19: Tea or coffee?
Tea!

20: Halloween or Christmas?
This is like Chuck Norris or Arnold Schwarzenegger!

21: Cats or bats?
What the... Bats of course.

22: Do you enjoy carving jack-o-lanterns?
I'm probably the worst one in it but hey just do it even if you suck at it right?

23: What is your favourite fall colour?
I only know one so...

24: Why did you start your fall blog?
I hardly have time for this one but I love posting this tag

25: Do you have a 'main blog'?
Yep you are looking at it babe... If you are a girl of course...

26: Spooky or sweet?
I want it all.

27: Trick or treat?
Treat is life treat is love.

28: Do you enjoy visiting graveyards?
I... Don't really know :p

29: What is your favourite fall memory?
Memory? What's that? Wait... Where am I?

30: What was your best fall ever?
I don't really know what I had for breakfast today but I really think this one. :)

The third part will come this week. I'm sorry you beautiful people.

Stay classy
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment