Friday, November 21, 2014

The beginning of everything (Friday 21 nov.)

So today we finally got our life back. We recently moved to a new place and damnnnn... It was hard work man even though my father did everything, I got tired like a bear in winter! But today I didn't really "accomplish" anything. Don't get me wrong I plan something for every second of my life but I never say I will actually do the thing because I know I'm not going to. I mean I really love being active, you know like some "just do it" stuff, but when it's time to actually "just do it" I'm like Ben & Jerry is love, Ben & Jerry is life! I'm just the perfect person to write a Blog I guess. Oh well if you are reading this then congratulations you just read my first post on this Blog. Everybody has a blog these days so I was like yolo I don't have a life anyway.
Ps. Don't hate me for saying yolo, someone has to do it :]

Stay Beautiful
-Kasra

No comments:

Post a Comment